<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 06, 2009

Erik Hassle - Hassle  

For the past week, since I discovered him (and instantly became obsessed), I have tried to decide which song or songs I could post here so that you could get an idea of how brilliant he is. In the end, I decided it was just not possible to choose. Every one of his songs is incredible. Therefore, I am linking to this e-card where you can listen to the whole album, which is called Hassle. Some of the particular highlights include the single Hurtful and the ballads, Make It In Time and The Thanks I Get. There are some great upbeat numbers too, but I love the ballads most of all, because Erik is such a heartfelt singer. I've listened to Erik so much in the last week, he's already my most listened to act in the last year, according to Last.FM! There is something VERY special here and I have a feeling that Erik could quite easily become one of the biggest selling Swedish artists of all time. It's a shame he's not a bit better looking, though.

Powered by Blogger