<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me  

It seems ridiculous that it took someone singing this song utterly terribly on American Idol for me to learn of the existence of this absolutely brilliant song. When a Taylor Swift song is mentioned, it's always Love Story or Teardrops on My Guitar, both of which I find quite drearily average. If I wanted girly country-pop, I'd listen to the far superior Marit Larsen. However, You Belong With Me is equal to anything Marit's done - and that's a huge compliment! It's super-catchy with great lyrics and the country vibe makes it stand out from other female teen-pop songs. I still hate her face, but if she can continue making acetastic pop songs like this, I may soon consider myself a fan of Taylor Swift!

Powered by Blogger