<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 06, 2009

Adiam Dymott - Memory Loss  

I think I should just go all out and herald today Adiam Dymott Day, because I've already posted up my interview with the lady herself on Dirrrty Pop, and now I want you to hear my favourite of her songs, Memory Loss. It is less rocky and more indie, yet also really catchy and with gorgeous vocals. Adiam sounds a bit like Annika Norlin, and the music has a hint of the 60s about it, much like Those Dancing Days. It's lovely, and poptastic too. When a brand new act releases an excellent first single, only when the act is Swedish can you confidently expect that there will be other tracks equally good on her album. I love Miss You, and this is even better. I can't wait to see what happens with Adiam - I truly think she could be a huge star.

Powered by Blogger