<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 12, 2009

Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rhythm  

I thought the new Noisettes single, Wild Young Hearts, was brilliant, but this other song that's currently being used in a Mazda car advert on TV is even better. It's super-infectious and sassy, with fun lyrics, and it gets me bopping along every time it comes on TV. I feel pretty confident that this advert placement will do wonders for the band, who only had small success with their last album, but have come back fighting with the two excellent tracks we know about, and who knows how many more! If the rest of the album is like this, it'll be one of the best of 2009 without a doubt. Perhaps the actual one to watch in 2009 is in fact going to be the act that I put as my one to watch in 2007! The full version is now posted for your listening pleasure.

Powered by Blogger