<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 16, 2009

ITG goes interactive!  

Firstly, I would like to alert you all to my new Twitter account which I have set up to go alongside my blogs. If you have Twitter, click here to follow me.

Also, I have been listening to stuff on Spotify for a few months now (the advantage of all the acest things starting in Sweden), but I had no idea until today that you could share playlists online. I knew there had to be some fantastic use for this, and I've just come up with it: I am going to make a playlist for each year that Into The Groove has been going. If you haven't downloaded Spotify yet, I suggest you do so right away. If you need an invitation, just e-mail me and I'll send you one as I have loads spare.

So far I've only done one playlist, Into The Groove 2004, so here that is for your enjoyment, and I'll sort out the rest when I get time: http://open.spotify.com/user/poptasticuk/playlist/4yI3S9ZlU019tjGIpOYdDL

Powered by Blogger