<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello Saferide - I Wonder Who Is Like This One?  

This is one of the songs from Hello Saferide's new album, and it's utterly beautiful and fantastic, as we've come to expect from Annika and co. She has to be my favourite lyricist in the world, and English isn't even her first language. Her personality comes through in her songs and turns them from typical sweet indie-pop into something really unique and special. The title isn't in the song, but when you listen to it you'll understand. Annika is undoubtedly one of the most talented singer/songwriters around at the moment, and I'm very excited about hearing the rest of the new album, which was released last Wednesday in Sweden. I had to use this picture, because it was taken at the gig where I first saw Hello Saferide play!

Powered by Blogger