<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Born Crain - 4 Letter Word  

I'm really enjoying getting into Flemish pop music at the moment, as they have some interesting acts, and here is my latest discovery. Born Crain is a singer-songwriter, somewhere between Ben Folds and Robbie Williams, and he has lots of catchy piano-pop songs to offer. The one that got me interested was his new single, a fun cover of Tonight by recently-reformed New Kids On The Block, but I've decided that 4 Letter Word, which was the first single from his upcoming album, The Pleasure of Your Company, is my favourite. Born (which is really his first name, although Crain is a fake surname) seems really cute and jolly in his videos, a really nice popstar overall, and I'll definitely keep following his career in future.

Powered by Blogger