<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Collapsing Cities - Seriously  

Collapsing Cities are not a very good band overall, but they have one song which could be absolutely huge, and this is it. Seriously has to be the catchiest indie boy song of 2008, and it's seriously brilliant! It needs to be released ASAP to be a big summer hit. It's a classic-in-waiting. There's something so joyous about it, I always find myself smiling while I listen, and I have it stuck in my head for the rest of the day. As a follow-up they could release their one other good song Fear Of Opening My Mouth, which goes "if I'm still a telemarketer next year, I think I'll kill myself". I think a lot of people could relate to that one. Collapsing Cities have huge potential, but their market is so overpopulated at the moment that it's never a safe bet to say they'll be successful. All I can say is they should be, and easily could be.

Powered by Blogger