<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Slow Club - Me and You  

I really don't know why I've never posted this song before - it's fantastic, and in fact I'd kind of forgotten about it. It's certainly the stand-out track of the group's output so far, but that's not to say their other songs aren't good, this is just such an obvious favourite for me. If you like happy twee pop groups like I'm From Barcelona, Pipettes and Tilly & the Wall, then you must download it, but if on the other hand you find such things too sickly sweet, then a) what are you doing here? and b) go away! Well actually, maybe that's bad advice - how will these people ever escape the dark side if they don't give this music a chance? Just give in to the happiness, you can do it! Listen out particularly for the fun lyrics and the super-uplifting ending.

Powered by Blogger