<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 19, 2008

September - Because I Love You  

I'm SO excited that September has shot straight into the top 10 on the release of her new UK single Cry For You. Of course we Scandipop fans have known of the song for years, as she's actually released another (her 3rd) album since the one on which Cry For You first appeared. I thought I'd post one of the songs from it, mainly to let those who are just hearing of September know that she has a 3-album back-catalogue of brilliance, but also because I haven't mentioned much how great her latest Swedish album is. It's hard to pick a favourite track, but I chose this one because it really reminds me of Margaret Bergeer, whose songs such as Robot Song, Samantha and Will You Remember Me Tomorrow were huge hits with the readers of my blogs when I was raving about them about 18 months ago.

Powered by Blogger