<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 18, 2008

Lady GaGa ft. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance  

I'm having real trouble with Muxtape right now, so I've uploaded on ye olde Shareserver instead - if you're American you can download it legally on Amazon. It's been a few months since the last time (with Sam Sparro) I found a song by an unknown artist which I knew had the potential to be a huge hit, and at last it's happened again with this track by strangely-named US dance diva Lady GaGa. Just Dance is a crossbreed of Umbrella and Don'cha, with a huge addition of cheery poptasticness. Its title couldn't be more fitting, and it could easily be categorised alongside such r'n'b dance-pop classics as AM To PM by Christian Milian and Play by J-Lo. There's something very exciting and uplifting about this song, and since it's produced by Akon, it'll presumably get enough attention to become as huge as it deserves. I think a lot of dancing to this song will be occuring over the coming summer - I can't wait!

Powered by Blogger