<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Josh Groban - You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)  

When you hear the songs I'm posting today and tomorrow you will think that this blog has been secretly taken over by someone's gran, but no, it's still me and after a month or so of being extremely embarrassed by my love for these songs (but still playing them at full volume and singing along - I just can't help it), I have decided they must be good or I would hate them by now. I am still very hesitant to post something even slightly related to You Raise Me Up, though (Josh made it famous in the USA). So I thought I'd share them with you and the embarrassment will be spread between more people and it will be a bit more acceptable. Now turn it up loud and practice your 'fists of pure emotion', cos you'll be needing them.

Powered by Blogger