<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Those Dancing Days - Hitten  

The Swedish Pipettes by way of Camera Obscura and the Sugababes? Sounds like a recipe for success and the results don't disappoint. Those Dancing Days are five trendy school-girls from Stockholm, and the real life versions are just as cute as the cartoon, but I couldn't find a photo of them all together and I can never help posting cute cartoons. Every band should have one. The girls have posted up four songs for download on their MySpace, my favourite being Hitten, closely followed by self-titled Those Dancing Days, Tasty Boy and Discho... OK, I'll just say I love all of them! Hitten is the least electro-sounding of the MySpace songs, but the beginning of it is so Pull Shapes-esque I just can't resist.

Powered by Blogger