<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jagged Edge - Let's Get Married (Remix)  

Readers who know this band or song may be a little surprised at my posting it, but listen again and imagine it being sung by the Backstreet Boys. Not difficult at all, is it? It would fit right in with Beautiful Woman on Never Gone, although it would slightly confuse fans of Incomplete or Just Want You To Know, and I'm not sure which member would do the rap... maybe 5ive could release it instead. This is a great, catchy song, regardless of genre - it's poppy enough for me. I also seem to remember Samantha Mumba was in one of their videos and dated a Jagged Edge member, who Google tells me is called Brian Casey. Let's Get Married was released in 2000, reaching 11 in the USA but sadly missing the UK charts altogether.

Powered by Blogger