<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lilyjets - Hit By A Girl  

Finally I have got hold of Norwegian rock-poppets Lilyjets' album 3rd Floor and I must say I'm quite pleased with it. Going Blind and Crave are impossible to keep up with but the girls have done a great job at attempting to create a whole album where those two masterpieces don't completely overshadow everything else. The other tracks are surprisingly country, while at times Lilyjets, like their fellow yet far inferior Scandinavian girlband Nylon, sound like they must be Irish. In fact, if B*Witched were still going I think they'd sound quite like Lilyjets. I chose this track to post because the chorus is supremely catchy and the lyrics are very girl power. For the non-Applephobics among you, the album is available on iTunes - otherwise, make your way to CDON.

Powered by Blogger