<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 14, 2006

Blog 27 - Turn You On To Music  

I am absolutely in love with Blog 27 at the moment, but I will leave the reasons why for a longer post soon to come on Dirrrty Pop. In the meantime, I want you to listen to my favourite song off their album , which is this fabulous piece of cheeky electro-pop fun, probably their most instantly catchy track and complete with amusing mispronunciation - stir and fir should be understood as stare and fair respectively. Despite being huge stars in Poland and pretty popular in many other European countries, they are also a figure of hate for many tasteless losers in said countries, and I have no doubt that they would be ignored or if noticed ridiculed in the UK even more so. However, this just places them in the special category with bands like BWO which exist only for the brilliant people like us who understand and love them as they deserve.

Powered by Blogger