<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing  

Hooray! And indeed ta-da! The Scissor Sisters are BACK and I for one am very excited. After all I'd heard about this song I had very high expectations and I'm pleased to say I've not been disappointed. It sounds just like the Beegees, so if you don't like them you may not be so impressed, but I personally love a bit of high-pitched disco and this song sounds just as good as the Beegees singles, which were of course huge hits and total classics, so lets hope I Don't Feel Like Dancing has the same fate. I can't express my excitement about the return of the Scissor Sisters - they are just such a fantastic band and I'm so glad that their comeback single lives up to their past pieces of brilliance. Even if you don't feel like dancing you won't be able to help yourself when you hear this song.

Powered by Blogger