<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 17, 2006

Pipettes - It Hurts To See You Dance So Well  

Today's the big day... the Pipettes album is finally released! I actually received mine in the post on Saturday which was rather exciting and have of course been playing it non-stop ever since. I expect you all to go out and buy a copy, but in case you've not heard anything by the greatest girlband of the moment (at least until GA are back on the pop scene), here's one of the best songs from the album, which is named We Are The Pipettes after their song of the same name. It was very difficult to pick one song to post, but I went for this one cos I had it stuck in my head at the time, which must mean it's rather catchy, although every song is memorable and individual. Download, then BUY!

Powered by Blogger