<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken  

One of the musical discoveries that's helped me survive my terrible exam ordeal (all over now and I don't think I failed anything, at least - it's the revision I hate most) is this one by Camera Obscura. It came out a few weeks ago as a single, but I ignored it since I hadn't thought much of the music the band had done previously, until I read that the video was good so I looked it up on YouTube and the rumours were true - not only is the video totally ace but so is the song. I love it! I still don't think I'll be buying any of their albums any time soon, but the fact that they made this lovely piece of musical magic is plenty enough for me to write their names in my good books in permanent marker.

Powered by Blogger