<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Madonna - Push  

It was really hard to decide between this, Jump and Sorry as for which track from the new Madonna album to post, but I chose this one. I just hope now that this site doesn't get closed down a la the download section of Muzicmatters mysteriously did soon after the madge album leaked. There are some advantages of being a small site, not getting shut down for posting new tracks being one of them (hopefully I haven't spoken too soon). So, on to the song. This is one of the most poptastic tracks on the album, it's really catchy with several different ace sections. Unlike most of the songs it doesn't sample anyone else (to my knowledge, at least), although there is one bit which reminds me of Fantasy by Mariah Carey - but don't let that put you off if you dislike that song cos they don't really sound alike anyway.

Powered by Blogger