<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Lilyjets - Crave  

I posted the first single by Lilyjets (the incredibly ace Going Blind) earlier this year, and at last the Norwegian rock/pop girl-group are back with a new single, and again it's very good. I'm not sure if it quite scales the heights of Going Blind, but that did take a few listens for me to realise the extent of it's fabulousness, so I expect this'll be a grower too. I'm not sure if it was written by Max Martin & Rami, as Going Blind was, but I imagine it would be and it certainly sounds like it. If you like the Kelly Clarkson, Veronicas or BSBs stuff made with the same people, you should definitley give this a try and look out for the album which should be out in early 2006. The girls are obviously very sassy and are quite powerful singers - despite looking very sweet and lovely, their songs are really quite angsty!

Powered by Blogger