<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 07, 2005

Lia Andreen - Mistreat Me (You'll Be Sorry)  

My discovery of this song involved me seeing an advert for the single release in a Danish teenage girls' magazine when I went there on holiday many years ago. A Google of her name shows that she had other songs but this was the most famous. It got to no.34 in the Swedish charts, and most of the Google results are from Sweden too so I guess she must be Swedish. I have also found that she has released music under another name, probably her real one, Emilia de Poret, as well. I'd love to know, if anyone can shed any light. She has an oddly deep, almost manly voice, but the song is very good in a cheapo Euro-Britney way. I expect that a lot of people with finer taste than me would hate it, but if, like me, you have a high threshold for unoriginal yet ace pop music, you may just love it.

Powered by Blogger