<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 04, 2005

The Click Five - I Think We're Alone Now  

I posted about this US pop-rock boyband a few weeks ago and since then the buzz around them has been growing and growing - their single is currently at no.11 in the Billboard Hot 100 and no.8 on TRL. When I posted Pop Princess I thought it was their one-off piece of pure aceness, but I hadn't heard this, their joyous cover of Tiffany's I Think We're Alone Now! This song has been screaming out for a modern pop makeover for years and at last someone has given it a go. Their rockier style and maleness makes this version quite different to the original but it works perfectly, making a quite good band a great one. They're much prettier than McFly as well, so I hope their success continues!

Powered by Blogger