<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Top 10 Holiday Hits - 6. Infernal - Cheap Trick Kinda Girl  

Infernal's single From Paris To Berlin has been one of the biggest and best dance-pop hits of the past year in Europe and it is scheduled for a UK release later this year. I hope it does well because it really is fantastic. Infernal are not a one great song wonder, though - on their web site you can hear their whole album and if you have any taste at all you will agree with me that it sounds absolutely brilliant. I did plan to buy it in Sweden but failed to find it anywhere. I think it must not be out yet, in Sweden at least (they are actually Danish) - anyone know? This is one of the tracks from the album and it is a super-catchy 90s-style dance stormer. I guess it must have been a single somewhere at some point as this version is called the Radio Edit, but their web site is in Danish and only seems to have one page, so I don't really know. What I do know is, Infernal should rule the world, and once you hear this you'll know I'm right.

Powered by Blogger