<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Top 10 Holiday Hits - 2. Bodies Without Organs - Open Door (disco version)  

Unbelievably, considering they are one of my all-time favourite bands, this is the first BWO song I have posted on this site! This was their last single (before the current one, Sunshine In The Rain) and comes in 2 different versions. I presume that the ballad version came first and they couldn't stand to have a whole song that you can't dance to, so they had to make a disco version. Both versions are excellent but being a bit of a disco diva (or fan, anyway), I love this one most. A BWO UK invasion is planned for later this year which I am very much looking forward to, if only to see their videos on TV and perhaps them on UK TV as well! I've only even heard them speak English once, so it will be extremely exciting.

Powered by Blogger