<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ying Yang Twins feat. Adam Levine - Live Again  

You may be wondering why I am posting a song by the people who ruined what could have been a perfectly acceptable Britney song, but the facts that Adam Levine is the lead singer of Maroon 5 and I am a huge long-time fan of 'the 5', should explain it. This is as close as we'll get to a new Maroon 5 album for the moment (they did once promise a new album would be out in 2005 but that was before SAJ got huge so I guess it's probably been postponed a bit) and it also happens to be surprisingly great! Saying this, I get a distinctive "this year's Where Is The Love" feeling about it. Its much darker and cooler than WITL and Adam is not such a huge star as Justin Timberlake, but there is something about the song that makes me think of it and loads of other songs I can't quite distinguish. Maybe one of you will be able to work it out? I do think this could be a massive hit this year if it becomes a single.

Powered by Blogger