<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Blue Lagoon - Now That We Found Love  

Blue Lagoon are a male/female duo (very pretty singer Estrella and reggae boy/producer David O'Joseph) from Germany who sing mostly cover versions in a reggae/pop (but much more pop) style and currently have 2 singles (Break My Stride and Do You Really Want To Hurt Me) in the Swedish Hittlistan. Both of those are OK songs but it's this one off their album which I don't believe has been released anywhere which I really like. Its a version of the Third World song more recently covered by Heavy D & The Boyz (whoever any of those people are) and maybe it's just me but I think it is very ace. They have a new single out in Germany, a cover of Dionne Warwick's Beegees-penned hit Heartbreaker and I have to say again that it makes a very cheesy but also very cute, summery pop song. This band do seem to be getting bigger and bigger in Europe so perhaps we'll be seeing them in the UK soon.

Powered by Blogger