<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Kristin Frogner - Stars Above My Head  

(left click for video)
Kristin Frogner is a new singer from Norway who is better known there for starring as Charlotte in the TV show Hotel Caesar, which may or may not be a bit like Crossroads (I'm only speculating). This is her debut single and I think it is absolutely lovely. She has that typically Norwegian sweet, gentleness, with a bit of a gothic edge in the video as well as some ballet thrown in for good measure. Shockingly, I have just re-visited her site and realised she loves me just as much! Go to the news page and you will see what I mean! Wow, how exciting! In case Kristin/her 'people' are reading this - I'm sorry for posting your song on the Internet but I do want everyone to go out and buy it when it comes out, please.

Powered by Blogger