<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

New Order ft. Ana Matronic - Jetstream  

New Order are one of very few artists that my dad and I agree on. They're one of his favourite bands and I remember him playing them in the car once and me asking if he really liked them because he'd never played me anything good before. As anyone even slightly interested in music will know by now, New Order are back on the pop scene with a new single Krafty, which has a lovely video, and a new album Waiting For The Siren's Call, on which is found this masterpiece. Starring Scissor Sisters starlet Ana Matronic, this is one of the poppiest New Order songs I've heard and it's also just as ace as you would imagine a collaboration of these two leaders in poptasticness to be. There's a really catchy chorus and plenty of ace sound effects and talky bits. I hear this is going to be a single soon and I think it's going to be big!

Powered by Blogger