<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Girls Aloud - Graffiti My Soul  

I wasn't planning to put any GA album tracks on here - in fact after the first 3 early leaks I had decided not to listen to anymore until the release, but the reviews of Graffiti My Soul sounded so promising that I couldn't help but download it. I'm very impressed with what I hear - how they can release I'll Stand By You when they have this on their album I'll never understand. It's upbeat electropop as we expect from the Aloud but less girly than usual, this is certainly the most credible, for want of a less pretentious word, they have sounded. But it still manages to get stuck in my brain as much as all their past hits combined! If you are at all unsure about buying the new GA album, one listen to this will get you waiting at the shop door in 3 weeks' time.

Powered by Blogger