<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 16, 2004

Do - Love Is Killing Me  

This song is fan-flipping-tastic. It is quite possibly the best song I've heard all year (no, seriously). It's just a top class pop song. Do was, if memory serves me correctly, the vocalist on DJ Sammy's song 'Heaven' from a couple of years back. This is about 17 million times better than that song. I don't really have anymore information on Do because she has an extremely silly name. As a result, I don't even have a pretty picture of her, so she's been replaced with this woman with a question mark on her face. I think she's from Holland, but I don't know for sure. I honestly can't think of a bad thing about this song, it really does have it all. I suppose it has to be heard to be believed, and now you can hear it. I absolutely love this song.

Powered by Blogger